Dog Study at Mills [working title] Sound Wish List
All details are subject to change.
Overall, I’ll be adding music and sounds under and between segments to add color & help to tell the story.
Sounds to include:
- Dog sounds, i.e. walking around, toenails on floor, whimpering, barking, sound of dog munching on biscuit, sound of tail wagging and hitting floor or wall; sounds during testing including walking to bowls, sniffing, munching, etc. I will/may add others as I discover them.
- Owner sounds,e. interviews, talking to dog, walking indoors & outdoors with dog, sound of clicking dog up to leash, and releasing him; instructions, comments to dog during study; comments & questions to person conducting test, etc.; I will/may add others as I discover them.
- Interviews with:
- Professor who created the study
- TA who assists on study
- Other students helping out on study
- Brief interviews with dog owners (& dogs, depending on how they respond)
- “Man on the Street” interviews with dog owners, possibly at a dog park
- Any other authority on subject area
- Narration / V/O
- Music – Subtle & instrumental, in the background and/or the foreground as appropriate playing under certain segments IF appropriate; also to be used as punctuation, etc. Am also checking to see if the theme song to “Lassie” TV show is in the public domain.
- Room sound: In every setting where I record
- Ambient sound: When present, in every setting where I record.